If you are not familiar with CrossFit, you may think that our prices are higher than typical gym memberships.
You’re absolutely right they are but ask yourself what do you get from a typical gym membership?
You pay to use the equipment and in the case of some oversubscribed gyms you may need to wait your turn for that! You have to pay additional costs for personal training and for any specialty classes. But not at Platform CrossFit. Here your fee includes programmed workouts, training instruction, nutritional suggestions and one2one help whenever you need it. We are committed to helping you to achieve your goals and we view your success as our success. Our membership fee also includes unlimited classes, no lock in contracts, all specialty classes and more!
FREE Intro Class
- Come meet us, check out our awesome facility and try a CrossFit Class on us.
Kick Off + 2 Weeks of CrossFit
- The course will teach you everything needed to join our awesome classes! We run these every other week, get in touch to find out when the next one starts.
Express Kick Off + 2 Weeks of CrossFit
- The course will teach you everything needed to join our awesome classes! These are run as 1 hour private 1 on 1 coaching session at a time and date that suits you. Once purchased we will be in touch to arrange the session.
- Our unlimited membership gives you access to open gym hours, CrossFit Classes, PCFit Classes and ROMWOD.
3 x per week
- The limited 3 x per week membership excludes open gym hours, CrossFit Classes, PCFit Classes and ROMWOD.
- Drop in sessions are for current CrossFitters. We love visitors!
10 Class Pass
- 10 CrossFit sessions (3 month expiry)
PCFit 10 Class Pass
- 10 PCFit classes - 30 min CrossFit class (3 month expiry)
PCFit Drop in
- Drop in session for our PCFit class, no CrossFit experience needed.
- - 2 x 30 min CrossFit Classes per week
- - No Contracts
- - 2 x 45 min CrossFit Classes per week
- -No Contracts
We use the trusted Ezidebit for direct debit membership payments. Members get the choice of fortnightly or monthly deductions and membership is paid in advance.
Membership holds and Termination Policy
We allow membership to be placed on hold three times per year for a minimum duration of two weeks and can not be for longer that 3 months. If a break longer than 3 months is required the membership will be terminated and on return membership will be at the current rate. We require 2 weeks notice for holds and cancellations. Hold form